My family and our retarded dogs
My mom was visiting my grandparents last week and her stupid shih ztu decided to make a break for it and ran down the street so my mom chased her and BIT IT on the ice. She decided it wasn't worth it and walked back to the house. Of coarse the stupid dog ran right to my grandma thirty seconds later. By the way, my mom doesn't say shit zoo like nature intended, she says it shee zoo, I don't know if she wants to make it sound fancier or she doens't want to say shit. I think the name is appropriate, since as a breed, the dogs eat their own poo.Todd's dog, Riley, has to protect his own food, even if it isn't threatened. The food bowls are full all day long but whenever he gets hungry, I can hear him barking downstairs. Thats when I wish I had a remote control shock collar to zap the crap out of him. But they are over 100 bucks, and whenever I'm at the store I can't get myself to buy it. If he was with me at the store, and doing something annoying and I could shock him the second I swiped the credit card, I'd be 100 dollars poorer right now I would...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home