Where have I been since February 10?
Where have I been? Lots of places. I will try to sum it all up.At the end of February, Isabella got the stomach flu. She threw up so much that she ended up in the hospital for a couple of days, I was there with her. She got an IV. I know people have to learn and whatever, but two amateurs tried before they brought in the pro. She is really sick here people, and that hurts an adult, effin' do it right the first time.
Shortly thereafter, I get sick. It took a lot of willpower to not start throwing up, but it was coming out the other end. I missed the auction I had so been looking forward to, and this also happened the day before we left for Mexico.
We went to Mexico anyway. Without the kids hanging on me, I recoved in a day or two and proceeded to enjoy myself. I had a lot of issues about my body since weight gain from pregnancy and saggy boobs form breatfeeding and all and the swimming suit wearing brings it all to the forefront. Although, I quickly got over it when I saw women with boobs hanging down to their waists and they didn't seem bothered by it. I'm thinking, if they are cool with it, then I'm cool with me. If I saw someone with boobs down to their waist, I would work the word 'hairspray' into a sentence, like, "I need some more hairspray on my ponytail." Then it like wouldn't be obvious that I was pointing out someone with saggier boobs than me. Katie's boyfriend didn't quite get the 'trying not to be obvious' thing and he said and I quote, "Those are some hairspay titties right there." May we all burn for that one.
I've also been planning my ten year reunion. Its like planning your wedding but completely different.
My brother's birthday was Friday. I got him a children's book called, "Elliot plans a party" and I changed all the Elliot's to Elliott by writing in the extra T. I also got him a birthday button that lights up and a Lowe's card.
Elliott is building a new house. I've been helping design and paint the kid's bedrooms. Squares on one wall, sixteen equal squares to be exact. In the other room, stripes on two walls. Bathroom joining the rooms, two stripes at the top. In Cole's room, blue jean look at the bottom half. Its been crazy trying to fit all that in. We have too many kids.

2 Comments:
it's good to have you back...even if you and I have already had all of the conversations above...Kade
Definitely good to see the updates. I have been wondering what was going on. Hope to see you in Indy soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home