morning at the movies
Isabella's class went to see Charlette's Web this morning. I wasn't going to go at the urging on my family to let her 'go have fun with her friends' but she doesn't really have friends yet and her teacher asked me to go because they needed more help. I wasn't going to say no.I was in charge of two kids, one of them was mine. It went pretty well until the end when the other one freaked out a little bit. She wanted to sit behind us, and I didn't give a crap where she was as long as she was quiet and happy. She wanted to sit back there because the kid behind us was sitting on the floor and she wanted to sit on the floor. Once again I didn't care is she wanted to get dirty, she can go for it. Her teacher told both of them to get off the floor and then she wanted back in her old seat instead of the row behind and she wanted her original booster seat that I had moved back a row and a crying spell ensued. The boosters were switched back and her teacher gave her the three year old version of, "I don't want to hear another peep out of you" and that was the end of it. I took Isabel to the bathroom halfway through because she was really drinking a lot of water, everyone else had sodas, I don't know how they all didn't pee their pants. She didn't ask me to go, but I took her anyway. She really had to go. I guess the one potty break wasn't enough because she peed in her pants on the way home, good thing she was riding with me instead of on the bus. She told me she had to go, but we were at a stoplight and I couldn't do anything about it. I told her not to drink so much water, but sometimes you have to learn the hard way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home