people who suck at their jobs
What is up with people that suck at their jobs? If its YOUR job then YOU should be good at it. I bring this up because I'm mad at my mailady again. The flag is up and yet she still puts the incoming mail on top of the outgoing mail. I've watched her deliver the mail on many a time and she JAMS the mail in the box with all the hated in the world. DUDE! It's not a hard job: take mail out, put mail in. I'm sure sorting is a bitch, but this is the easy part. How can someone call themselves a mail carrier, and yet suck so bad at delivering the mail? If you hate it so much, and you suck at it so bad, then get a new job! I sucked at working at a fast food joint, I sucked at waitressing, and thus I quit and found work elsewhere.I get mad when my dogs don't do their jobs. They are watchdogs, that's what they are supposed to do. I see a random guy out behind my house, I'm thinking, "Where is all the barking?!" So I went in the dogroom and I said, "HEY! Get your asses out there and start barking!" They have nothing on their schedules, I want them watching, sniffing, barking, chasing. There is even two of them, they can work in shifts. When someone is outside our house they have to represent. If I wanted to buy dogfood and have someone lay around like a slug all day I would get a shit tsu. If I wanted my mail to sit and not go anywhere, then I wouldn't buy stamps. If I wanted to get my food in a timely fashion, then I wouldn't want me as a waitress. That's all I'm sayin.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home