when it rains it pours
My mom and aunt were helping my grandma move a rug from her garage into her basement. When they unrolled the thing a mouse ran out. My aunt chased it and my mom said, "What are you going to do if you catch it?!" Which she didn't. I set some traps. They have yet to be checked.I called the store this morning and asked Sandy if the traps worked over the weekend. She asked me where they were and right after I told her there was a groan of an affermative nature. She told me on Saturday she didn't mind a dead mouse, it was a live one she had problems with. Well, I can tell you, she was none too excited to be dealing with that dead mouse, but she took it like a champ.
When I spoke with Todd on Saturday about the mice, I asked him to bring me the humane mouse trapping cube that we have so done of us would have to deal with a dead one. I spoke with him later and he said I would have to clean it. I'm all, "Yeah I know, I didn't clean out the cheese from the first mouse we caught." He's like, "No, we caught another mouse, then didn't check the trap..." So much for being humane. He threw the trap away. I thought that was hipacritical of him since he gave me crap for throwing away the trap after I caught the last mouse at the store. I'm all, "For twenty five cents, I'm throwing it away." They are actually fifty cents, but I'm all about not splitting hairs over how many cents it would take me to remove a dead mouse from a trap so I could use it again. I think the blood might scare away new takers anyway.
This morning he came in from the garage after he was supposed to have left for work. He told me to set some more traps because a mouse just ran in front of him. I set some. I didn't pull the van in all the way so I could put one under it, and I found a dead mouse. I also assisted in the removal of the dead mouse at the store this morning. Could this day get more disgusting? Well, I still have all day to catch some in the garage, but Todd is so going to check those for me. I've reached my quota for the day, month, year, ever???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home