On the lookout for an "A" student
I kid was kidnapped yesterday afternoon. I was supposed to take one of my employees out to lunch for her birthday which was today. The kidnapped kid is her daughter's nephew. So anyway, we didn't go out and I get to worry about the kidnapped kid every day until he is found. Happy Birthday.The most annoying thing has to be the coverage. I know more about what to look for from a five minute phone conversation with my employee, than anything I can get from the news. All the news is worried about is trying to sensationalize the kid and make eveyrone feel bad that he is missing. All they talk about is how he is an "A" student. So if he got B's we wouldn't look as hard? A "C" student would be more likely to get lost walking home? A "D" student would be dumb enough to get in the car with a stranger? They keep saying it is very unlike him, being an "A" student and all. I'm pretty sure it is unlike every kid to get kidnapped. How about just show a picture of him and focus on the car that took him. "You are looking for a truck that looks like this and a kid that looks like this, now start looking." One news lady even said, "A truck or van with a camper shell." I'm no truck expert, but you don't put one of those camper things on a van, only on a truck, and we know for a fact that it was a white, rusty truck with a camper shell on it and it was in no way a van, so shut the fuck up about him being an "A" student and stop interviewing his principle about what a loss our society has undergone now that one of our "A" students is gone, and gets your fucking facts straight so this poor kid can be found. While you're at it, you need to take every cop within a 100 mile radius and send him knocking on every door on every dirt road in the area and you will find the kid by Wednesday because I'm telling you, that rusted truck belongs to some backwoods psycho and the only way you are going to find him is to look in the backwoods.
You know that baby that was kidnapped and found? Yeah, she wasn't found so much as turned in. She was only a couple of miles away the whole time! Knock on some doors! Do some research! They had a sketch of the woman, she was a neighbor, figure it fucking out?! The only way this kid is going to be found is if he kicks whoever kidnapped him in the nuts and runs like hell, because this is not a TV show and investigators around here aren't all that great.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home