Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Writer's Block

I haven't been posting. I've not been inspired. Yesterday, I was given inspiration. There was a little party at my mom's house yesterday, which is a little funny in itself, because mom is out of the country. Her house is a lot to take care of however, and the family assembled for work and fun on Monday night. Even my aunt was there. So we were eating scrambled eggs, we were about done, when Olivia, my two year old niece, walks up to her mother and holds out her hand and goes, "Look, Poop!" Nicole, grabs the poop, throws it in her bowl of eggs and drags her off to be cleansed. Grandma picks up the bowl to throw it out, she stops at the kitchen door to interject on whatever everyone was talking about. She was standing right next to me at this point, and holding the bowl of poop far too close to my head for my taste. So when she finished, she was just standing there and I gave her a look and said, "Grandma!?!" She looked at me, looked down at the bowl of poop she had forgotten she was holding, startled herself, and flipped the poop egg combo into the air and all over the floor. It was one of the funnier moments of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home