Friday, January 21, 2005

For all my Catholic homies

I don't know about you guys, but I don't like movies that are 'funny' or have neat special effects, or an original story. Nope, what I want to see is The Passion. I tell you what, nothing says Friday night like two and a half hours of torturing Jesus. You really don't get enough crucifixion flicks. I want to get all of my Jesus stories from Mel Gibson. Maybe the Mormons should hire him for the sequel. I mean, I haven't exactly seen The Passion yet, so don't tell me what happens, but I'm super excited about it. I've been saving it. I bought it on DVD so I could watch the crucifixion every day. I thought it would be a nice way Isabella and Gabe could learn about Jesus.
You know what else I think is super fabulous? The show Jesus Christ Superstar. Todd took me to see it in Austin. In Catholic school they leave out a lot of stuff. Like Jesus getting freaky with Mary Magdaline. I also was unaware how well Jesus' khakis went with his Birkenstocks. The crucifixion is even better live and on stage. But there is one thing that the story of Jesus could not be complete without... jazz hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home