Saturday with Stacy
I had my cousins Laurie and Lauren over last night. Well, Laurie is my first cousin and Lauren is her daughter. Elliott and Nicole came over too. Elliott and Lauren have the same birthday believe it or not. He is now 27 and she is currently 12 as of March 30. I made a cake and they blew out candles together for grins. I have a photo. I could only find my camera with a telephoto lens so I had to stand out on my deck to take the picture. Yeah, I'm such a professional. I had ordered Lauren's present over the internet and the package actually arrived when they were already at my house. So I was opening the box in front of them and handing Lauren all the little pre-makeup, cosmetics bag, Mary Kate and Ashley perfume straight out of the box. I had to take out my stuff, otherwise I would have just given her the whole box. Maybe I should have smelled the Mary Kate and Ashley perfume, maybe I would have liked it. Lauren is so great. Everything I handed her she said "COOL!" So either she really liked it or she knew exactly what I wanted to hear.Yesterday Isabella earned the nickname Houdini. When I went to get her after her nap, she was soaking wet. I went to change her and there was no diaper. I thought I had lost my mind having not put a diaper on her. I went back to her crib to strip it down, and there was her diaper. Houdini was wearing a onesie that snaps at the crotch and without undoing the snaps, she got her diaper off. It's like taking off your underwear without taking your pants off, freaking amazing. This morning she was wearing only her onesie because she had unbuttoned the button covering her zipper, unzipped the zipper and took off the PJs she was wearing. She has been able to take off her diaper for quite some time, but as long as we put a onesie over it, no big deal, until now. She's been able to do shoes and socks for quite some time too, but also not a big deal because she really doesn't do it when we are outside. But now she can take off pants, PJs and now the diaper under the onesie thing... I guess I'm going to have to kick this toilet training up a notch.
Nicole lost the diamond to her wedding ring sometime yesterday. I've been looking all over my house, which was one of the million places she went yesterday. They are inbetween insurance on the diamond so I think she might be SOL.
I told my printer to print off all the invitations to Cara and Dinesh's engagement party last night. One of the seven ink cartriges went dry, I knew one would, too bad it was one that I didn't have a replacement for... I'll get one in St. Louis today and ship them off on Monday, no biggie, just typical.
This evening we are going to my OTHER cousin's birthday party. Within 17 days I have my brother's birthday, both of my first cousin's birthdays, my second cousin's birthday, and my aunt's birthday. We are birthday dry until July where from July 10th-July 31st there is my birthday, my sister-in-laws birthday, my brother-in-laws birthday, my cousin-in-laws birthday, and Todd's friend Dolan. So basically before everyone got married July was all MINE. Well grandpa's birthday is in May, but he's a twin so he has always shared his birthday.
And alas, I embark on another day of cleaning the house and playing on the computer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home