More about metal
I'm listening to my cousin's CD right now. To his credit, and to show my musical knowhow, it sounds to me like a professional metal album. Granted, I hate metal, so basically anything I listen to I'm not going to like. And I can't say I've ever listened specifically to a metal album before. I've never been trained in any kind of music so I have no ear to hear the mistakes. I think the worse part has to be that I'm listening to it on my computer and the computer finds it proper to add these psychadelic movements to the music. All I need is some acid and I'm all set. Well, I've made it to track 6 and I have to say, I've heard enough. Perhaps I'll have a contest as to who can listen to it the longest. You have to at least listen to the intro where the guy gets shot and death is talking to him. It just doesn't get better than that.
2 Comments:
I made it through the whole CD! What do I win?
How about another CD?!
I'll send you some frog cards, how about that?
Post a Comment
<< Home