Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Another poop story

This story is secondhand since it happened to Todd, but just as funny. I was upstairs and I could hear Gabe downstairs putting on quite a show. He was clearly trying to poop and his grunting was hilarious due to its volume. Todd went to change him to discover he wasn't finished so he took him in the bathroom and let him finish on the kiddie pot. So he pulled the bottom off and dumped the doo in the big pot. Gabe thought that was a fine idea and threw the bath crayons in the big pot also. Todd never saw it coming. Bath crayons are highly water soluable, so much so that they are covered in plastic, rendering them completely unflushable. Thus, Todd had to stick his hand in the poop water to fish them out. To top it off, as soon as Todd got a new diaper on him, Gabe pooped again.
Today I saw black poop. To achieve this, you feed chili to a one year old for dinner two nights in a row. Right now you are asking yourself why I would do such a thing. What can I say? He likes it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home