I have so much shit to do.
I don't know where to begin on what I need to do today, so here I am. I did empty the diaper genie and all the trash cans before the trash man got here, so bonus points for me. My kitchen was squeaky clean two days ago, but there was a contest of who could tear up and throw bread the most last night between my children, it was a tie, they do it so good in their own ways, but the floor hasn't recovered yet. I dropped some oatmeal again today too. Luckily, this was after it was eaten so it was thicker and stuck to the bowl better and there wasn't much left. So anyway, I have 3000 projects to do on the computer, and I need to clean my bedroom and my office or else I will have to ground myself.The store is doing well. I can actually find few things that are holding me back from opening. I may be able to finish setting up on Saturday and be good to go on Monday, barring any further setbacks. So dying to be actually making money instead of spending it.
The paper ran my article yesterday. I should be some kind of excited, but I'm not. It is something about newspaper speak, I just don't like the way it sounds. There really isn't anything wrong with it, besides a misunderstanding about when we are going to open, which is really in a week, and it says in the spring. I guess the spring is pretty vague. I just don't like seeing myself in quotes, because it picks up in the middle of a sentence, its that newspaper speak, just don't like it. That, and I'm thinking, "did I even say that? I sound retarded." Oh well, nobody even looked at my webpage and it was in the paper and everything. I guess I'm history already.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home