Thursday, September 14, 2006

Christian Romance

I was made aware of the fact that there is such a thing as a "Christian Romance" novel. Since I do not know how exactly that would work, I have written passages to three different ways I could see a "Christian Romance" novel going.


________________________

.... and after yet another unsatified night with her husband, Rebekah knelt and prayed to Jesus for an orgasm. She had joined the church league in an attempt to gain favor with the lord, as she was getting quite desparate, she was sure this time her prayers would be answered...

________________________

And when he reached for her hand, she pulled it away and said, "My heart belongs only to Jesus...... unless you buy me a big diamond and we have an expensive and elaborate ceremony....... it's going to cost you to get into these panites, I'm not a whore."

_______________________

....and after their sweaty unmarried bodies had separated, a lightening bolt blasted through the roof and killed them both...

_____________________

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap is that funny. I laughed out loud at work, causing quite a disturbance.

-JP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home