Monday, September 11, 2006

Gabe's Birthday

Gabe's birthday was this weekend. His actual birthday was Saturday. I was photographing my final wedding ever this Saturday and so I had a birthday breakfast for him that morning featuring his Grandma and cousins and presents. He blew out candles too. Then Sunday was his big party. There were lots of trucks. He had fun. He ate one piece of each cake, I was impressed with his stamina. Everyone was chanting, "Gabe-ey, Gabe-ey!" He wasn't all that messy considering all. I brought the pain with the cakes, I always make three wildly different kinds. Everyone has different tastes and half the people don't like at least one of the cakes. The Mississippi Mud was awesome. I turned my peach cake into a Mango cake. And there was a pumpkin cake. They were all good, just in different ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home