Monday, August 07, 2006

Just in case of any surprises being planned...

I've fogotten to add this for quite some time. But it is beyond classic. I recieved this from Phileta as a forward of an email Justin wrote to her a couple of weeks before his 31st birthday. The original email he sent to her had this as a title: "In case of any surprises being planned." We were going to gather at our house around the time of his birthday since his aunt and uncle were going to happen to be in town at that time. As it turns out, they could only visit during the week and Justin ended up not being able to come. I hadn't mentioned this to Justin prior to Todd's birthday party since nothing was really planned yet in terms of days or whatever. Phileta thought he might have overheard someone talking about it and that MIGHT have been why she got this email, since the only other option is that he came up with this on his own.
______________________________________________

Stacy--what do you think of calling Justin's friends and inviting them
to
come to his party? I gather he would like that and that's why he sent
this
message. I'd be glad to call them if you think it's okay. And I don't
know
why he mentioned the girl that could arrange to use a party room at her
apartment complex, since Tony and family are coming to your house.


From: Justin
To: Phileta
Subject: in case of suprises being planned
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:13:29 -0700 (PDT)

I would rely on 3 contacts to get the word out.
Brian/Angela/Shawn: 573-***-****
Neil: ***-***-****
Chad: ***-***-****

My friend Cleve has a place at her complex that she
can reserve for parties, and she has already offered
to me for a bday party. Cleve: ***-***-****

*IF* anyone is planning on getting me anything, which
as usual I am not asking for anything, I would point
people toward:
D&D Miniatures - War of the DragonQueen boosters
I have amazon wishlist under my addy
**********@hotmail.com (lots of cheap things there)
or just plain cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home