Tuesday, June 26, 2007

high school reunion

So my high school reunion was a couple of weeks ago. I planned the schenanigans. It wasn't easy. There are some people who are whiny, some are traumatized, and otherwise uncooperative. I just wanted to see some people and have fun. For the most part the "cool" people didn't show, but the "popular" people were mostly all there. I draw a difference between the two while most people don't. If you use the term properly, popular means everyone likes you. Cool people are usually the bitchy mean people that aren't much cared for. So those people not being there didn't ruin the party. But you can be cool and also popular, and you can be popular and not cool, and you can be not cool but still bitchy or mean and people not like you. In any event, it was fun but a lot of work and I'm glad it's over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home