Friday, May 06, 2005

Knight Riders of Death

I have a big night out on the town tonight. Huge. So big that I want to stay home. I got guilted by first my cousin, then my aunt, and then my husband, into attending my cousin's heavy metal concert tonight. Their name is Drizzit, and their big hit is called, Knight Riders of Death. The lyrics go a little something like, "Knight riders... knight riders... knight riders OF DEATH!!!" My brother has been to two concerts. He said that that is so his favorite song. He said the concerts go a little something like this. You are sitting at a table with my aunt, my cousin's mother, Knight Riders of Death is playing in the background, my aunt is headbanging and screaming, "Isn't this great!!"
So I'm going to East St. Louis, that's the Illinios side by the way, to go to his CD release concert. He is my cousin, and I love him dearly, I will buy his CD, probably many copies, I will not be listening to it though, I'll send them far far away. Be looking for yours in the mail...
I asked my brother if he would go with me, he declined. I guess he'll be listening to his CD at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home