Thursday, April 21, 2005

another boring day in Stacyville

What to do, what to do...
Should I clean the kitchen? Sounds like fun, but then I'll just get it messy again...
Perhaps do some laundry? Yes, interesting, I'll mark that down...
Clean the kids' bathroom? Don't want to, but I totally need to do that...
Twirl with glee? Well, both kids are asleep in their beds at the same time, yes, I'll put that on the list...
Strangle Laney for barking? Well, both kids are asleep, so that goes to the top of the list...
Plan something for dinner? Well, it is my anniversary, so perhaps I'll arrange for a babysitter instead...
Yup, another exciting day in Stacyville.

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's time to start working from home. Maybe build a website for your future store, maybe buy a pottery wheel, and a kiln, maybe create a dark room, maybe become an expert cake decorator and you can start doing custom orders out of your house.... my dear friend, I can see your brain spinning circles and having nowhere to stop and spill it's contents. by the way happy anniversary:) kade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home