Friday, April 22, 2005

turtlewatch 2005

Isabella and myself went in to feed the dogs this morning, as that is our daily routine. What did we see in the dog room this morning? Some kind of foreign object, which in a dog room is not a good thing. Dogs hardly ever pick flowers for you, their gifts are always dead animals. This was my thought process:
"Holy crap! What is that?!"
"Oh, its a turtle!"
"Please God, let the turtle be in one piece..."
The turtle was in one piece. Laney had very recently found it and was settling in to chew on the shell until she got herself some turtle. That would not be pretty. So as mating season begins, I embark on turtlewatch 2005, where I watch the dogroom, the yard and Laney for any turtles so they can be saftly returned to the woods. Stay tuned for how it goes...

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello????? No post in a week? What is going on? I need your life to entertain me at work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home