Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Soft Water

Todd installed a water softener last weekend. He had it in the room with the furnace. It took him all freaking day to get it there. Then once its all in he realizes that he missed some lines and the washer and kitchen aren't getting soft water so he starts all over again and moves the whole contraption into the dog room. The dog room is a little unfinished room in the back corner of the house that has a little hallway that leads to a dogdoor that, of coarse, leads outside. I have a baby proof doorknob on it so none of the kiddies mess with the dogs. Todd took the special doorknob off because it was bothering him. He wanted some help so I went in there with him and dearest Isabella, who could now get to the real doorknob, locked us in. I was like, great, now one of us has to go through the dog door. Todd was all, we can't fit through there. I'm all, whatever, I'll do it. I had a big bucket in front of it to keep the dogs out so I moved it and tried to dive through it but my two idiot dogs were trying to push through it in at the same time. Then I stuck my feet out and tried to jam myself through that way but man, that thing is really slim. So once I realized that that wasn't going to happen. We had to take the door off its hinges. Luckily Todd WAS working on a project so at least we had some tools locked in with us. We didn't have the water turned on for several more hours so I couldn't wash all the dog slobber off for a while. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home