Tuesday, May 03, 2005

favorite tv moment of the week

I love Desperate Housewives. However, even though I'm usually not into doctor shows, I'm now hooked on Grey's Anatomy that comes on after it. I don't even like the main character that much, but I'm very amused by all the others. This past week they had all the surgens working on this giant tumor on this one lady leaving two brand new interns to watch everybody else. One of them gets thrown up on and goes to change and his batteries go out on his beeper so he goes to watch the tumor surgery leaving one intern to watch everybody. One guy started to die for whatever reason and the nurses convinced the intern to open him up and try to save him since he was dying anyway. It was so great. She is there yelling at them to page everyone and they are putting all the surgeon gear on her and telling her what to do, whether she liked it or not she opened him up and improvised. It was great. Then she had to go into the tumor surgery and tell the head guys what happened. It was a great scene. It was like when Elliott first ate dinner with Nicole's family and he asked what a Carhart was. It was as though time stood still. She ended up jumping up and down on the guy's pager when he accused her of taking all the glory. I know its not good tv and its not at all indicative of real life. But I am living real life every day. When I watch TV I want to see David Carusso stiking strange poses at inappropriate times, I want to see the Housewives sleeping with the "nobody looks that good" lawnboy, and I want to see crazy antics in surgery. I didn't stay up to watch CSI: Miami last night. I'm a loser, I went to bed right after nine. I guess I should have, DC found out his brother is still alive. Boy is his widow going to be pissed... or happy... or pissed. I don't know, I guess I should have watched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home