Tuesday, May 10, 2005

turtlewatch 2005 part 2

I've been taking lots of photos with my new digital SLR. I've got some awesome ones of a frog. I was just thinking last night, I wish I had a turtle to photograph. Laney sure did deliver this morning. The changing table is located in Gabe's room which is located right next to the dog door. There is a very large window that is about six inches from the ground that reaches up near the ceiling. So when I do the first round of diaper changing in the morning, the dogs are there waiting for me. There was Laney, laying right outside the window. There was a turtle right next to her, upside down and wondering where life went wrong. So I retrieved my new photo subject and it has been in my tub for a couple of hours. Some recoup time after the Laney ordeal. It was scared of me at first, but it just did some serious posing for me. I think we are buddies now. I just got the greatest photo. I'll be sending some out to some of my friends the next couple of days. Prepare two frames, size 5x7, for a picture of a frog and a picture of a turtle. You're thinking, but I don't need a picture of a turtle or a frog... But I'm here to tell you, yes you do... Katie, Rachel, Hayley, Chad, Jeremey, Wes, I'm talking to you...

4 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet. Bring it on.

-Jeremey

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I like free stuff, I can always find a place to put a little outdoor life indoors. Kade

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Wes Raine said...

I got the pictures and they are really great! It's amazing what you can do with some high quality photo paper and a good digital camera. In fact if I didn't know any better, I would have thought they were taken with an old school camera. All I need now is a great close up of a lizard's face and the collection will be complete! Keep taking the great pictures!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Stacy said...

Wes, I was totally thinking I needed a lizard picture! I actually took some of a lizard on frog day but that dude was quick! I couldn't get that close. There is a lizard that lives in front of my house, perhaps I can make friends...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home