Wednesday, November 30, 2005

my real estate agent

I often wonder what posesses people to do what they do, and for me it was hiring a real estate agent. Why did I hire a french real estate agent? She was recommended by my french friend, which was nice, but he like speaks french to her, so he can understand her, but I however, cannot. We were having such issues communicating today. I'm just a combo of nice and stupid. I should have spoken to her long enough to realize I didn't know what the crap she was saying, and then had enough guts to say in the nicest way possible, "I don't know what the crap you are saying, this isn't going to work," you know, before I hired her. But it has worked, I guess. I mean we haven't sold our house, but I understand SOME of what she says...? I know, I'm dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home