Monday, January 09, 2006

Todd's Car

Todd bought a car. It is a Toyota MR2. He's been lusting after one for quite some time. He bought it on eBay. He had to have it shipped. SHIPPED. A CAR. Whatever. He's as happy as can be. I think his plans are to take off the supercharger and put on a turbocharger. What-ever. He's also going to take it to autocrosses. That is where a bunch of guys get together, put a bunch of cones in a parking lot and then race each other against the clock. I've been to several. They are so long and boring I want to kill myself at the end. There are like different sections of the day. We went to one in San Antonio in like July one time. Yeah, to review, southern Texas in the middle of summer. After three hours everyone stopped and went to lunch. I thought it was over and was thinking, "That wasn't so bad." Then I found out there were like two more sections to go. Ahhhh!!! Now I get to stay home and watch Sesame Street with the kiddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home