Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm the asshole

Don't you hate it when you've been designated the asshole? Like there is bad news to tell someone and you have to be the one to tell the person. Like the contract for our real estate agent went up and Todd doens't want to resign with the same realtor. She's made some mistakes but she is really nice and this is really screwing her since she worked for six months with zero pay. She did bring us some buyers and it is not her fault that they all fell through. The last one even made it passed the 10 day back out period and we were just waiting for closing when they decided to get a divorce instead of buying our house. That was right before new years, great right? So, you know, our realtor has been with us in the ups and downs, I'm feeling her. But Todd has no sympathy and doesn't want to go with her so now I got to be the asshole to tell her that and hear her pleading, "But I work so hard for you!" I can totally be a bitch if someone is acting that way towards me, but if someone has been nothing but nice, it sucks not being anything but nice back. So now I'm the asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home