Domestic Spying
I'm going to give you my thoughts on domestic spying, because I'm always right and everyone needs to calm down. So the president allowed people to be spied on without a judge's approval or whatever. Some people are outraged, "They could be watching me right now!" Hey you know what, calm down and take your schitophenia meds. I don't know how big of a staff they have, but if they are watching my ass, they are so on the wrong track. If they want to tape my little gossip fest convos with Katie every day, they can go for it. If they want to point on of their satelites into one of my twenty windows on the back of my house and watch me eat breakfast or change the kids, they can go for it. The very thought of all of this makes my father in law and brother in law ready to leave the country and go back to Cuba. Let me share a secret with you, "THEY AREN'T WATCHING YOU. YOU ARE NOBODY. NOBODY KNOWS YOU EXIST. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR COWS OR YOUR ROLE PLAYING GAMES OR YOUR BUFFY DVDS." Perhaps one should be worried if they are a terrorist planning terrorist related activities. But if the government knows what cereal I'm eating every morning or what is my favorite t-shirt, they can go for it because I don't care. If they arrest me for being a terrorist I can say, "Damn, haven't you guys been watching me? I don't do shit! Check your files!" Then they can go, "You're right, that's a different Stacy, you don't do shit. Here's a coupon for some more Total, way to eat right."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home