Friday at last
So I went to the store last night. One of my workers had come in that day and worked her fingers to the nub pricing things for me, so that's a couple hours of work I don't have to do. I put together some more kids furniture. I'm STILL waiting on my music boxes, they supposedly shipped ten days ago, which I doubt. I hurried home to watch ice skating, the finals weren't for like an hour or so after I got back. But I did get to see all the Americans and the Russian fall, along with pretty much everyone else. The Japanese rocked the house and one of them got the gold, so good for her. Sasha Cohen, get yourself together woman! What a notorious choker, she fell on the first two jumps for heaven's sake! It was unfun to watch, pretty much everybody but the Japanese women. It did make me want to strap on the old ice skates. I've been known to cut loose on a parking lot after an ice storm. I'm sure everyone in my complex was loving that back when I lived in College Park. Me and Isabella are going to have some fun with ice skating. She has one Sesame Street video where they are ice skating at the beginning and she pretends to do the twirls and jumps. Just wait until the gymnastics are on two years from now, fun fun.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home