Thursday, September 14, 2006

Is My Space dumb?

This is a question that has been going around a lot lately. Is My Space dumb? Skits on SNL, forwards warning about pervs, people talking about who is and isn't on it. It is everywhere. Kudos to the dude that came up with it, because it has a heck of a lot of buzz regardless. I know a good handful of people on it. I am not. It is hard enough to try to come up with amusing anecdotes to entertain my friends on my blog, I don't need to fill out a big hairy questionare about how many CDs I own and post a picture. My words fulfill me. I've visited several my space pages for people I know. This is what I can tell you: If I didn't already know the people, I couldn't have cared less about viewing their pages. I can see how it would be fun to have a page and goof with your friends, not with strangers. I found out my father-in-law has a page, being the nosey sort, I went to it. He has no photo. He put in his location, and that he was single and didn't want kids. ??? I'm going to stay off of My Space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home