house dogs
I have guilt. Lots of it over everything. Like right now I am a little guilty I'm not cleaning my kitchen right now. But if I was cleaning the kitchen, I would feel guilty that I hadn't written on my blog in six months.So one of the things I'm guilty about is not spending enough time with my dogs since we had kids, which has been four years. The dogs won't live forever and then I'll have guilt forever once they are dead. So it was decided that we would clean the dogs and let them in the house and let them be more social. They couldn't be better with the kids, although I could do without the eating of the crayons, I finally got the kids to quit doing it, now I've got the dogs. They sleep in our room at night, sometimes they snore, but Todd does too sometimes. Laney, my dog/the border collie mix, needed a midnight potty run the other night and thought the best way to wake me up was to lick my elbow. Beats a paw to the face anyday. They are like having two more kids, which I really don't need the extra mess, yet another reason to get up in the middle of the night and two more people to scold, but I can throw them outside whenever I want and they clean the Cheerios off the floor, so give and take.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home