another day of isolation
My mom is visiting my grandma. Todd is at work, then he is going to take his new car lift that he got delivered to work to the shop at my mom's house. Then he will do a war dance around it. I don't know how long the war dance will take but I expect to see him by 7:30. That's 13 hours straight of me being home alone with two kids and all of us being sick. I forgot what the rest of society is like really... luckily I can shop over the internet...Actually, I've been watching a little bit too much QVC. Which is a rip off of the shopping channel. It is on channel three so whenever I turn the DVD player off, there it is. They sell a lot of clothes on there. They show all the sizes at the bottom and have a red, yellow, or green light indicating how many they have left of each size. Here's a fun fact: They have sizes from XS-3XL. The bigger they are, the faster they sell. So if you ever wondered where the really fat people buy their clothes... its QVC.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home