I thought I liked MY Duster
I was at a stoplight the other day and what is next to me but a green Duster, it looked a lot like mine, except for a few little details...Those unfamiliar with the Duster should know that it is the "sport" version of a regular Sundance. Which meant that it had two doors instead of four, a low spoiler on the back, and a really snazzy sticker on the side that said, "Duster". Well, this dude sitting next to me had another sticker above the Duster sticker that said, "Steve's" So it looked like it said, "Steve's Duster"
The world's most awesome has to be that he put another spoiler on top of the exisiting spoiler. I thought that the Duster was a little zippy, especially during my high school years, but it was quite a shock to me that it required TWO spoilers to keep its quick little tires on the ground. And to think, all those years of driving around with only one spoiler.... I could have been killed. Way to go Steve, safety first.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home