bonko
Yeah, so I went to bonko. It wasn't the gossip fest I thought it would be. It was actually different people from the playgroup. They were mostly older. I felt young even though our kids are the same age. Everybody pretty much talked about their own kids. More about school redistricting, bor-ring. I met the lady with the quads, she's a bit of a legend. She's funny, I guess you've got to be when you have six kids, and four of them at once, yikes! I decided that night that I had been spending way too much time with Nicole. She sounded like such a broken record. She talked about Olivia being crabby over and over and over. I wanted to be like, "You know, Susan over there has quads... " Then there were a couple of pregnant women there. They didn't know if they were having a boy or a girl so there was some discussion about that. A personal pet peeve of mine is when someone says, "I don't care, as long as its healthy." No shit? Not me. I want a girl, I don't care if she's retarded and has no arms or legs. Nicole was one of the ones that said that too. Nicole's baby cries a little bit and she's ready to sell her to the circus. She should be telling herself, "As long as she's healthy...."One bit of gossip I did get was that there is a playboy playmate from Washington. It's not really gossip, everyone in town knows about it, its not any kind of secret. Her mom even goes around telling people about how she helped her become a playmate. It was even in the St. Louis Post Dispatch and it was on the St. Louis news two nights ago. Her name is Jillian Grace. "Hey Jillian, way to put Wash, MO on the map! Keep showing those titties and making us proud!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home