I can't make a move
I went to a photo exibit with Katie last night. I left baby Gabe with my grandparents for some extra great-grandbaby time, and he is like the easiest baby at the easiest age right now. So I went by there to get him on the way home and told my grandpa about the place we ate and he asked me what I got and I told him I did the toasted ravs appetizer and the regular ravs meal. So today my mom was all, "How was all your raviolis last night?" I'm thinkin' I can't make a freakin' move around here without everybody knowing about it. You eat a few raviolis and the whole world has to know about it. Geez, and now you guys know. I ate two different kinds of ravioli at one meal! Just shoot me in the head! It was good! I've done it before and I'll do it again! Tell the world! I don't care! Welcome to Union!
1 Comments:
I respect you for the double rav...in fact I don't think that I house have given it a second glance, had you not mentioned it. however, the gossip train will never die, and if there's nothing good, we'll have to talk about rav x2
Post a Comment
<< Home