Sunday, February 20, 2005

why tupperware sucks

Have you ever bought anything that is the actual brand "tupperware"? You probably had to take out a loan because that crap is expensive. They have some interesting contraptions however, my favorite is this thing that you maranate meat in. It specially designed so you can flip it over and not leak any juice. However, in terms of storage containers for your leftovers, I'm a big proponent of the gladware/ziplock stuff. I mean seriously, you freaking loose your mind if you loose a lid to the expensive stuff, or if you put spaghetti in it and stain it red. What a great ad compaign: You can reuse and still afford to loose. I give that stuff away like its Christmas, its great. The ad I do have a problem with is Ziplock claiming it's stuff is better because you can close it with one finger. The have a bunch of idiots trying to close the Gladware with one finger and can't. When is this a problem EVER!? I am often in a hurry and have my hands full, but never have four of my fingers been busy and the last finger was called upon to perform on its own, never happened. Buy the cheap stuff, brand doesn't matter. I'm a stay-at-home mom, I know these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home