daddy jobs
There is such a thing as daddy jobs. I pulled that line out when my dog killed a mouse and brought it in the house. It was only in the dog room, which is an unfinished room with a concrete floor, and they don't have access to the rest of the house, so I saved that job for daddy to get home. He was not amused that I saved it for him and he reminded me of a mommy job. He said if Laney ate the mouse while I was waiting for him, she wouldn't be used to eating such things and would probably throw it up, and as we all know, vomit is under mommy jurisdiction. She did not eat it and throw it back up, and was all too happy to show it to Todd when he went in the dog room, so rodent removal was still under his jurisdiction. Running a household can have so much red tape....
1 Comments:
Someday you are going to get a cat and that cat will kill a mouse and leave it on your doorstep or bring it in the house and Angie is going to be like, "Jeremey, get that thing out of here!" Then someday the cat is going to puke all over your carpet and you are going to say, "Hey, I got rid of the mouse..."
Post a Comment
<< Home