Blind Justice
Has anybody seen this show? It replaced NYPD Blue. I thought it was something different so I decided to give it a try. So the premise is that this detective was in a shoot out and was shot and blinded and then he spent a year trying to get reinstated as a detective and now he's back. His partner is this really pretty chick that always has her hair perfect. Am I supposed to believe she's a bad ass from the way she talks? Because her cute hair and clothes say otherwise. I get sick to my stomach every time those two bozos go running into a shootout or whatever. All I see is blind guy and prissy chick, antics always ensue. Its not the greatest show ever, but its what I watch on Tuesdays and it can't be worse then CSI: Miami.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home