Tuesday, April 19, 2005

typical day of dog fur antics

If you were sitting at work yesterday wondering what I was up to, well, I'll tell ya. In the morning I was working on a collage for my father-in-law. He likes to take photos of naked women. He messed up one roll and I am now supposed to somehow use the gaint white streaks going across the photos artistically. I have a problem with pretty much everything I just said there, but I like working with photoshop and I don't want to tell him no so... whatever.
In the afternoon I was sitting outside, both kids in their swings, swinging over my head, Laney leaning up against my back, Riley sitting in my lap, shaver in hand, fur all around us. He so enjoys the attention, that not only do I not have to restrain him, but Riley will actually willingly sit IN my lap as I shave off his giant fro. Actually, I would prefer he not be IN my lap, but he wants to be as close as physically possible. He is a very strange animal. Shaving him is a three day ritual. It takes so long that one of us eventually gets bored or the shaver overheats, forcing us to stop before completion. I thought he was getting fat, but now that I've cut some of his fur off, it appears that I just wasn't used to him having the Missouri thick fur. His fur wasn't nearly this thick in Texas. I might have to take him off the diet food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home