I think I'm going to get me a cat...
For some reason I've been wanting a cat. Nothing like a really good cat. Also nothing like a really bad cat. My brother has a cat, Fancy Pants. There house is covered in white fur and the thing isn't all that nice. I want a nice old cat that will not shed all over my house and will sit on the back of the couch as living house decor. But I'm thinking a house cat wouldn't be all that good of an idea. I don't want fur all over the place and I don't mind changing kitty litter, well, maybe I do mind, I am kind of lazy. Perhaps an outdoor cat. It can run and play in the woods all day and then perhaps I can prevent a good cat from meeting its maker at the Humaine Society...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home