Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Sister Mary Paul

I got an email yesterday that one of my old high school teachers was in the hospital. Sister Mary Paul is hands down, the coolest nun ever. I just saw her two weeks ago when delivering something to my old high school. I wish we could have chatted more but she was tutuoring a student. Now she is in intensive care for bleeding of the brain. I am quite upset over the whole thing. She is probably in her 70s and I just can't imagine her bouncing back from such a thing and being good as new. So now I sit here thinking I should have talked her arm off when I last saw her instead of rushing out of her room in an effort to not disturb the tutoring session. And just like a million other things in life, when you look back its a whole bunch of shoulda woulda coulda's. So, while everyone seems to think my store will go down in flames, at least I tried, which beats looking back my entire life wondering what would have happened had I started my own business. If and when Sister makes it out of intensive care, visiting her will be the first thing on my list, not the maybe, sorta, if I get around to it list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home