Welcome to Monday.
"Welcome to Monday" This is what I thought when I looked out the window in Gabe's room and saw blood everywhere and a dead opossum. When I went to feed the dogs this morning I was like, "You know what? Why don't you guys not touch me today." Yuck. I have yet to fetch a shovel and dispose of it.Then I went to Walmart and Isabella started to loose it when Gabe was resting his feet on her. We were in a special cart and they were facing each other. So that too, was a highlight today.
I hosted Baby Gabe's birthday party yesterday. I made him a birthday shirt. He wore it on Friday and yesterday. Friday was his actual birthday. I took the kids to the doctor for their yearly checkups. Isabella wore her squeaky shoes. They wieght and measure them out in the hallway and Isabella ended up out there naked, dancing in her squeaky shoes. The nurses and office ladies had congregated to check out the shoes, so she had quite the audience. It was a sight I will cherish. It was quite a thing to see.
Friday night Elliott and Nicole came over for pizza. I made it from scratch. I had to break in my new talking Homer Simpson pizza cutter. No one was amused. I remain disappointed.
Sunday Elliott and Nicole didn't come to the birthday party because Nicole was sick and they had already celebrated Gabe's birthday on Friday. They didn't answer the phone all day, I remain suspect that they got a better offer...

1 Comments:
stace, man I miss your pizza, i can think of nothing better than stacy pizza, than stacy pizza being sliced with a Homer Simpson Slicer! and I think that you rock for opening a store. Kade
Post a Comment
<< Home