Friday, August 26, 2005

Children's Shows

I know everyone hates Teletubbies, but Isabella watches them sometimes. She likes when they giggle and run around. But they do this part where they show a video on the Teletubbie's belly. It is always painfully boring and all the kids have heavy english accents. The world's cheapest trick is when this video is over, which by the way, Isabella doesn't even like, the Teletubbies start jumping up and down saying "Again, again!" and they show the stupid piece of crap all over again, right after you just watched it. Talk about using up airtime!
Let me tell you about Barney, it is painful. Gladly, the only thing Isabella really watches is Sesame Street, but she watches this sometimes. The songs are horrible, the kids can't sing or dance, truely painful after you just watched Sesame Street.
On Sesame Street they throw in little things that you know the kids don't catch, but I'm highly amused. The Count (aka. Count von Count) has always had the same slogan, "You know why they call me the Count? Because I love to count!" But they have been mixing it up lately. "You know why they call me the Count? Because I like to play the organ! ha. ha. ha. No! Its because I love to count!" "Do you know why they call me the Count? Because I love to count!... and because I inherited my father's royal tital..." These are little things that amuse me during the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home