Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Listerine

I've decided to start using Listerine again. I've bought it before, but only used it once or twice, then let it sit for three years and expire. It claims that it kills germs on contact. Upon using it again, I realize that it comes darn close to killing me, each time I use it. It is actually the strongest after you spit and I so want to scrape my tongue off to make the agony a little easier to take. I'm determined to finish the bottle, and a giant bottle it is. Its got to be good for me, right? Whatever doesn't kill us makes up stronger? I don't want any cavities...? I paid enough for it that I better use it? What the hell, why not?

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will attest that the 'pain' goes away by the time you have used it for about a week or so. Either it goes away or it has killed enough nerve receptors in your mouth that you can no longer tell...

-jeremey

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott is all about listerine, but they have an orange kind now that he likes much better....My dilemna with it is not the flavor, but that my jaws get really tired after like 20-30 seconds, and you are supposed use it for like a minute....consider it a workout...never know when those muscles will come in handy. kq

 

Post a Comment

<< Home