It's official, I'm psychic.
I've been having random dreams lately relating to the store. Mostly having to do with fears of incompetance. The dream I had last night was that I showed up to my meeting this morning one minute late and the awning guy I was meeting was gone and my mom was all pissed off because she set it up and I missed the meeting. And as it turns out, I was one minute late, but it didn't matter because it was only one minute. Although, my grandparents were supposed to be there to entertain my kids, not only were my grandparents not there, but my mom brought Cole. I'm thinking, what the crap kind of business meeting is this? But my kids were watching a DVD in the van and Cole just got in with them so it wasn't a big deal.Then I had this other dream about how I set up a photo shoot for the squeaky shoes with Aaron's brother's kid and when they got there, I hadn't recieved the squeaky shoes yet and I had to send them home. I told Aaron about the dream and he was all, "What kind of lame nightmare is that? They only live an hour away." But it goes back to fears of looking incompetent. Then I got my squeaky shoes shipment today and half my shoes wheren't there and there was a note in there that they wouldn't come in until October 21st. I'm so psychic, the delay does mess up my photo shoot schedule.
The only other semi-psychic dream I had was before my wedding I kept having dreams about walking down the aisle and my hair wasn't done or it was wet like I just got out of the shower. Then, the actual day of the wedding, my hairdresser was like an hour and a half late and messed up the whole morning schedule. So there, three examples about how I'm psychic. We won't go into all the dreams I had that didn't come true...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home