more of the same
I might get this job designing invitations for this Christmas party for this fancy pants women's group that one of my mom's friends is in. I priced the exact price I would charge for a card in my store. Take note that I said what I would charge, not what my mom would charge, not what Todd would charge. They BOTH started in on me today about the price I quoted. Actually, I guess Todd stared in on me about how I would loose all of my card profit by the cost of the bag I would put the card in once the customer has purchased the card. But the sample bag was much larger of a bag than you would ever put one card in, and he didn't know how much the bag cost anyway. My mom was the one that started in on me about I should have lowballed the fancy pants Christmas card price. So basically, more of the same.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home