Retail
I went to Sear this morning to buy a gift off of a wedding registry. I had printed off the registry at home and brought it with me. I had grandma and both kids with me. I was in the Washington Sears that is a lot smaller than the mall Sears, so there was one person working. I walked in, without even slowing down, I grabbed exactly what I wanted and went over to the register. The chick working there leaves the person she was helping to come check me out. Its all going well until she tries to take it off the registry. She says the computer is offline so she leaves to give it time to come back on. Do I look like a person that wants to sit and wait for a computer to come back on line? So she finally comes back, the computer is still offline, of coarse, and she asks me if I still want to get it. I don't drag my grandma and both my kids into Sears unless I am serious about my purchase. What the crap kind of question is that? Ring that shit up, I've got shit to do. I'm going to be so great at retail.I woke up today and my hand hurt like crazy. This pulsating pain from the center of my palm. I couldn't figure out what I had done to myself for the longest time until I realized that I had hurt myself carving pumpkins. That is very labor intensive for those of you who haven't done it before. I still have the mother of all pumpkins to do. I got this monster pumpkin at bunko the other night. The girl that hosted gave them out because she has a big pumpkin patch. I left it in Nicole's car and I've been trying all weekend to hunt it down. I can't imagine what the heat of her car is doing to my pumpkin. Geez... my poor pumpkin...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home