Yeah, been crazy
I haven't posted in a while because I have a bunch of stuff to do that is more pressing than my blog. The store has me super stressed out. I've been loosing a lot of sleep, thus the post at 2 in the morning. I've been working on my webpage, and that fucking code had smoke coming out my ears. Until Dinesh put Marcomedia on my computer so I don't have to deal with code anymore, but now I have to start over and learn a new program. I'm meeting with my accountant today, because I don't know what the hell I'm doing when it comes to tax paperwork, that also makes smoke come out my ears. Have you ever been doing something that is way over your head and your brain comes grinding to a hault? That's me with the webpage and taxes. On Sunday I did some senior pictures/sports pictures/family pictures for Nicole's aunt who is going to be doing embroidery in the store. I was so in my element at home on my computer fucking with the pictures. I was removing zits and wrinkles and taking the dents off the tractor. By the way, everyone around here has to be photographed with their tractor. I love altering photos. Nicole's aunt didn't even notice she looked twenty years younger. I showed Todd the after picture and he was all, "I don't see it." Then I showed him the before picture and he was all, "Holy crap she does look good." I guess you assume that photos don't lie, trust me, my portraits lie. When I'm done with you, you are thinner, whiter teeth, bluer eyes and a perfect complection. But yeah, I just want to get everything crankin' at the store so I can do what I do best. Until then, the blog must suffer.
2 Comments:
I hate that it is, but it is...work takes a toll on our sanity. And unfortunately we are both currently under the bus...it's on a totally different level, but, i can sympathize.kq
It's okay as long as I get to see everyone on Thanksgiving time then I am cool. I will bring some pots that I have done. Later
Chad
Post a Comment
<< Home