Wednesday, November 09, 2005

indoor gardener



So I've been wanting to put up some photos of my bathroom for some time so here it is. This photo is the flower Katie gave me several months ago. It went through this death and regrowth thing until I figured out how much to water it. I repotted it in this thing without a drain so I wouldn't allow myself to overwater it. So I water it a tiny bit every day and now it loves me.



Then I bought two teeny tiny little leafy plants called purple passions. I thought they might like it if I repotted them, so I did and they fucking exploded. I had to put up this grid thing to keep them out of my bathtub. It grows over an inch a day, I shit you not. Those plants are CRAZY. I'm diggin' them though.



Which brings me to my last plant. It looks so innocent, does it not? This plant is kind of a joke I am playing. I don't quite know where I'm going with it, I just know its going to be funny. I don't know if I have told anybody what I am growing yet, but I think I should keep it to myself and see where it goes. I didn't even think it would grow until I saw this this morning.

On a similar note, I thought it would be funny to spread it around town that I'm growning weed, then when the police come to bust me, there are dandilions all over the house. Now THAT'S funny. By the way, mystery plant is not any kind of weed.

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww....Damn, why not. We could have fun with that mystery plant. Later


Chad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home