AutoCAD
So Todd is doing all the engineering for the store. This requires an engineering program called AutoCAD. We used to have the software on our computer form Todd's job in Texas but our hard drive had been erased twice since then so we don't have it anymore. Todd's other job hid the codes so they couldn't take the program home. Getting this program has been a weekend long battle involving not being able to download the free trial off the internet to Todd wanting to buy it for $500 from, what I believe to be a shady character on ebay, which also involved a phone call during bunko night. All the ladies were all, "Is everything alright at home?" And I had to answer that my husband wanted to buy something off of ebay. I kept telling him to call our computer knowledgable friends to help download the freebie and I wouldn't let him buy the ebay one. I'm all, you start a new job on Monday, maybe you can get it from work. He was all, "There is NO WAY a big company like that will leave all the codes laying around." So anyway, he got the free one to download Friday night. Monday, he starts his new job, and on day one they hand him all the AutoCAD disks and told him to put it on his home computer. I was like, "You pooped your pants a little bit when they handed that to you didn't you?" Todd: "...yeah..."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home