Monday, December 05, 2005

Saturday night

We went to a party Saturday night. I asked my 12 year old cousin to babysit. I told her to bring a friend since the kids would be asleep the whole time she was here, so she did. Gabe was already in bed when she came. We put Isabella in bed before we left. However, Isabella didn't want to miss the party so she whined until my cousin got her out of bed. So when we got home at 11:30, Isabella was sitting there with them on the couch watching a movie having a big time. Apparently, they did have a lot of fun, and she even let Isabella go through her purse, which is like her favorite thing ever. She even pretended to talk on her cell phone. She had the adorable cranked up to high to prolong her staying up and it worked. I don't care. She was happy, the kids were alive, and the house didn't burn down. It gave the cousins a chance to spend some time together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home