Gabey still sick
He had pretty much given up on life yesterday. All he wanted to do was sit in somebody's lap. That's all he did in the waiting room at the doctor's office yesterday and usually he goes all feng shuy on that place. I can tell he really really feels like crap when he doesn't want to move. Yesterday I was carrying him up the stairs and holding Isabella's hand and he turned loose another round of vomit, big time. I'm all, "Isabel, hurry UP!!!!" and then a few steps later he threw up again. I was on the phone with my mom at the time. "Gotta go mom." Some of it splashed on Isabella's pants, but she didn't notice. My house didn't smell so good though. Gabey was real hungry and thirsty this morning. He hasn't thrown up yet, so bonus.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home